years combined experience
Why Should You Choose Us?
iFinance Florida offers a customized approach to home financing that truly stands out. As a premier mortgage provider in Florida, we excel in our comprehensive knowledge of the regional real estate landscape, offering everything from residential to commercial lending options. Our personalized strategies guarantee that every client is matched with a financial package that aligns with their individual requirements. We conduct our business with complete transparency, diligently researching to secure the best possible rates and conditions for you. Thanks to our unwavering focus on customer satisfaction, as well as our drive for streamlined and efficient operations, iFinance Florida goes beyond being just another mortgage firm— we're your committed ally in making your home ownership aspirations a reality.
- Local Expertise
- Exceptional Customer Services
- Customized Solutions
- Variety of loan services
- Efficiency & Simplicity
Best Mortgage Since 2017
CEO At iFinance FL
We Are Here To Help.
helping homebuyers secure a mortgage with favorable terms.
With the home buying process, ensuring that individuals understand their financial options and make informed decisions.
Variety of Loan Options
including fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, FHA loans, and VA loans, catering to diverse financial situations and preferences.
Making it easier and more convenient for applicants to provide necessary documentation and complete the required paperwork.
specializes in the Florida housing market, bringing valuable local expertise that can help buyers navigate the unique challenges and opportunities in the region.
We give potential homebuyers a clear understanding of their budget and enabling them to act swiftly in competitive real estate markets.
Our Core Services
At iFinance Florida, we provide a comprehensive suite of mortgage services, tailored to empower both domestic and international buyers in their journey towards homeownership or investment in the Sunshine State.
- FHA loans require a low 3.5% down payment.
- Lenient credit scores are often accepted.
- Mandatory mortgage insurance is required.
- Fixed and adjustable rates are available.
- Conventional loans require as little as 3% down and offer competitive interest rates.
- No mortgage insurance needed with a 20% down payment.
- Flexible term options from 10 to 30 years.
- Widely accepted by sellers for a quicker home-buying process.
- Zero down payment and no PMI make VA loans accessible for eligible military members.
- Competitive interest rates and lenient credit requirements offer financial advantages.
- VA Funding Fee can be rolled into the loan amount, reducing upfront costs.
- Borrower protections include capped closing costs and easy refinancing options.
- Jumbo loans finance high-value properties beyond conforming loan limits.
- Ideal for luxury homes, they require strong credit and larger down payments.
- Offers higher borrowing limits than conventional loans.
- Often have higher interest rates and stricter guidelines.
- Super Jumbo Loans finance high-value properties beyond conventional limits.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms available.
- Streamlined approval for unique financial profiles.
- Personalized consultations to guide you through the process.
STAND ALONE 2nd MORTGAGE
- A stand-alone second mortgage offers fixed rates and separate terms from your first mortgage.
- Ideal for debt consolidation or large expenses like home improvement.
- Provides predictable monthly payments.
- Adds an additional lien on your property, requiring careful consideration.
- Foreign national loans aid non-U.S. citizens in buying U.S. properties.
- Expect higher down payments, often 25-35%.
- Interest rates may be higher than conventional loans.
- Requires income proof, assets, and valid U.S. visa.
- Quick financing with asset-based approval for real estate.
- Less emphasis on credit score, more on property value.
- Higher interest rates ranging from 10-15%.
- Short-term loan terms, ideal for fix-and-flips.
FIX N FLIP
- Fix n Flip loans provide short-term financing for buying and renovating properties.
- Higher interest rates but quick approval and flexible terms.
- Loan amounts based on the property's After Repair Value (ARV).
- Short loan terms, typically 6 to 18 months, for quick payoffs after resale.
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- Down payment assistance loans help homebuyers cover initial costs.
- Often feature low-interest rates or deferred payments.
- Provided by government agencies, non-profits, or lenders.
- Bridge the gap between renting and owning a home.
- Bank statement loans are ideal for those with non-traditional income, using bank records instead of tax returns to qualify.
- Often favored by freelancers and self-employed individuals, these loans consider your cash flow.
- Expect higher interest rates and larger down payments compared to conventional loans.
- Lenders use deposits and expenditures to tailor a loan to your financial situation.
PROFIT & LOSS
- Interest and fee revenue minus expenses like operational costs make up the P&L for loans.
- High-interest income is good; high loan loss provisions are a risk sign.
- P&L analysis identifies efficiency and areas for improvement in loan operations.
- Net profit or loss guides decisions on pricing, risk management, and growth.
- DSCR loans focus on a borrower's cash flow to ensure loan repayment ability.
- Lenders use the Debt Service Coverage Ratio, aiming for a ratio above 1.
- These loans offer flexible terms and are ideal for businesses with strong cash flow.
- DSCR loans can be good options for those who don't meet traditional lending criteria.
- Asset depletion loans leverage liquid assets as income, offering an alternative to traditional loans.
- Ideal for those with high net worth but irregular income, making conventional mortgages difficult.
- Assumed monthly income is calculated based on assets, providing financial flexibility.
- Suitable for primary and investment properties, these loans cater to asset-rich borrowers.
- Zero down payment with 100% Financing loans.
- Full financing, no 20% down required.
- Competitive rates and flexible repayment.
- Quicker move-in times with no down payment.
- Finance home purchase and improvements in one mortgage.
- Access funds for both minor and major renovations.
- Increase property value while personalizing your home.
- Enjoy competitive rates and flexible repayment terms.
- Construction loans fund the building of new homes or commercial properties.
- They usually have shorter terms and may require interest-only payments.
- After project completion, these loans can often convert into a traditional mortgage.
- Strict adherence to permitting and building codes is essential to secure the loan.
- Get competitive rates to elevate your business with our commercial loans.
- Enjoy flexible repayment options tailored to your needs.
- Expert guidance ensures a seamless application process.
- Experience reliable service backed by years of customer satisfaction.
- A HELOC lets homeowners borrow against their home's equity, similar to a credit card.
- Only pay interest on the amount you actually use during the draw period.
- After the draw period, repay both principal and interest.
- Ideal for projects with uncertain costs, like home renovations.
- A reverse mortgage converts home equity into tax-free income for homeowners 62 and older.
- The lender pays the homeowner, not the other way around.
- Loan balance is repaid when the homeowner sells, moves, or passes away.
- Useful for supplementing senior income but comes with fees and risks.
Meet the iFinance Florida Team
Jorge RawiczLoan Officer
Odalys NunezLoan Officer
David ComissoLoan Assistant
Maria SolLoan Officer
How do you qualify for a loan?
You qualify for a loan based on your creditworthiness, income, and other financial factors evaluated by the lender.
A good lender will clearly explain the mortgage?
A good lender will succinctly outline the terms and conditions of the mortgage, including interest rate, repayment period, and any associated fees.
What is the process and timeline for getting approved for a loan and closing on a home?
The process for getting approved for a loan and closing on a home typically involves several weeks to a few months of activities, including mortgage application, credit check, property appraisal, underwriting, title search, and finalizing documents, culminating in the transfer of ownership and funds on the closing date.
Are there any special programs or incentives for first-time homebuyers?
Yes, iFinance Florida offers a various special programs or incentives for first-time homebuyers, such as: down payment assistance, reduced interest rates, or 3-2-1 buydowns.
What are closing costs?
Closing costs are the fees and expenses associated with finalizing a real estate transaction, including charges for services and paperwork required to transfer ownership of a property.
What is the downpayment required to purchase a home?
The down payment required to purchase a home is the initial sum of money a buyer needs to contribute upfront towards the total purchase price.